Cardinal Transport VTC is the name of the new trucking company in Trucksbook. As of January 1, 2019 Cardinal Transport VTC will become a reality. Do you think you have what it takes to become a Cardinal Transport driver? I will be accepting a few applications after the first of the year.
OK so this time around we are running the VTC like a real company, just a warning, not everyone will get hired. The company will be active in both ATS and ETS2. We will be having company convoys weekly, and possibly Public convoys monthly to hire more drivers. This will be a Role Playing Sort of thing. The streams will not be the same. More discussion on this in the Discord.
So here are the preliminary rules for joining this VTC.
- You must be active in TrucksBook. You must log miles EVERY month. If you cannot log miles, there has to be a good reason. eg. PC Died, No Internet, etc.
- You must join at least 2 convoys a month. There are exceptions to this rule. DM management if you cannot make a convoy.
- You must have CARDINAL VTC, in Red, as your truck tag in TruckersMP. DM management if you need help setting this.
- We have a Company Truck and Paint scheme. Please see this video for info.
These rules are subject to change at any time.
Now Hiring Managers, Trainers, Dispatchers, and Drivers.
- Managers- Take care of the day to day operations of the company.
- Trainers- Take care of New Hires and gets them Road Ready.
- Dispatchers- Takes care of getting loads distributed to Drivers.
We will be using the new dispatcher function in TrucksBook.
DM TAKGamingTV in the Discord for information.